Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A good online debate about Bolton.

It's snowing and I'm listening to The Cure's Head on the Door. Awesome album for awesome May weather.

Last night I got a really sweet book called Mutants aboug people who are born with genetic mutations. It's a fascinating look at some of the less than expected effects of biological evolution.

I'm embarassed to admit it, but I'm just starting to get into the stuff about Bolton. I don't know enough about the subject to have an informed opinion yet, but there's definitely some sketchy stuff going on.

There's a pretty good discussion going on between my former debate coach (Gordon Mitchell, one of the nicest, funniest, and most brilliant people I've ever met) and a former debater from Emory named Daveed Gartenstein-Ross on the collegiate debate community listserv.

Public debate challenge to Daveed (Gordon Mitchell May 6, 2005)

John Bolton and the '16 Stray Words' (Daveed Gartenstein-Ross May 8, 2005)

Bolton's B Intelligence Coup (Gordon Mitchell May 10, 2005)

Re: Bolton's Team B Intelligence Coup (William Newnam, May 11, 2005)

No comments: