Friday, June 08, 2007

Back from the dead.

It's been a long time, but, after months of debate, followed by months of full time work without an internet connection, I'm back.

A lot of stuff has happened to me.

I got married to my best friend and the only person who could break through my cynicism to show me that something like love is possible.

I finally got my BAs in Philosophy and Communication and have been working about forty hours a week, aiding the redistribution of capital for an insurance company.

I'll be attending law school in the fall. I'm really conflicted about what can be done about the legal system at this point but think that I can do some good with a JD.

My wife and I have also adopted a kitten. She was living in a barn when a dog killed her mother and a sibling. Someone dropped her off with a few other cats at a local animal clinic and we took her in. I was nervous at first, but after a night and a day with her, I'm attached. Here she is:




She's the tiniest cat that I've ever seen and is really fragile right now. Her name is Vera Limon (or Limón... I'm not sure).

The main reason that I'm posting here is in case some person that I haven't spoken to in a while happens to check here. I'm also struggling with some of my thoughts regarding critical theory. Being at a computer, entering data all day, I have a lot of time to think, but not many ways to actually express what's going through my head, other than the dozens of sticky notes covered with erasable pen ink that sit in my desk. Hopefully, this will change that.

No comments: