Monday, July 28, 2008

New McCain Ad Bashes Obama for Not Visiting Troops Using Footage of Obama Visiting Troops

This is one of the worst things that I've seen on TV.

Here's the godawful video.

I'm not sure what's worse: the fact that they accuse him of not seeing the troops due to cameras being barred when no one has claimed that or the fact that they imply that he took a trip to the gym when he was playing basketball with soldiers in Kuwait.

I can't believe that I used to think that this hack had integrity. Anything to be President, I guess...

1 comment:

Lonesome Crowded said...

McCain's new campaign strategy is to shift the "Obama has never been to the middle east," rhetoric to "Obama has never visited major leaders in Mexico." You might remember McCain's recent trip to Columbia, if that was the strategy all along, I guess it was pretty intelligent of his campaign committee. But... seriously. McCain also demanded that Obama go to the middle east, and then when he did, it was a "political move." Everything you do is a catch-22